What is it?
A regional initiative launched in 2016 to honor Arab Youth Entrepreneurs, acknowledge their outstanding achievements in the field of human sustainable development, and shed light on their positive contributions to the community.
- Emphasize the role of youth entrepreneurs in sustainable development
- Inspire youth to introduce creative and innovate solutions
- Encourage a leadership culture among Arab youth
- Empower youth to lead healthy lives and make sound decisions
- Motivate youth to engage in humanitarian and social work
- Mentor youth on career and personal development
- Arab youth between the ages of 18 and 30 with a successful entrepreneurial track record and a commitment to social responsibility and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Inspirational leadership
- Innovation and creativity
- Scalability and growth
- Sustainability and alignment with SDGs
- Resilience and perseverance
- Impact and achievements