Mentor Arabia, a regional non-governmental and non-profit foundation, aims at empowering children and youth to lead healthy lives, make sound decisions and prevent risky behaviors.
Mentor Arabia was established in 2006 and is led by a reputable Board of Trustees chaired by HRH Prince Turki bin Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud. It is a regional chapter of Mentor International, founded in 1994 and headed by Her Majesty Queen Silvia of Sweden with multiple national chapters in Europe and the USA.
Mentor’s programs target millions of children and youth, as well as parents, educators, and social workers. Its work includes policy development, capacity building, knowledge dissemination, advocacy, and forging partnerships with reputable stakeholders.
An Arab world where children and youth are empowered to lead healthy lives and make sound decisions.
To empower Arab children and youth to prevent risky behaviors through capacity development, awareness, knowledge dissemination, and strategic partnerships.
- Increase youth awareness on the importance of prevention from risky behaviors
- Promote youth participation in social & human development
- Develop children and youth empowerment strategies & policies
- Build the capacities and life-skills of children, youth, parents, teachers & social workers
- Disseminate knowledge and best practices about children & youth related issues
- Forge strategic partnerships with local, regional & international related entities